Watch Lake, British Columbia
You can experience the breathtaking scenery on the 5 hour drive north from Vancouver as you travel the Gold Rush Trail.
Find us with Google Maps
Directions to Tall Timbers Resort
Tall Timbers Resort @51.453724,-121.133741
From the South
- (Vancouver), take route 1 to Hope.
- Enter Highway 97 and follow to 70 Mile House, turn East (right) at the Green Lake/Watch Lake exit onto Green Lake Road.
- Follow Green Lake Rd. to Watch Lake Rd. keeping left at the fork in the road.
- Continue on until you see the Tall Timbers Resort Sign at the corner of Watch Lake Rd and Pioneer Rd and turn right then enter the first driveway to your right.
From the North
- Access is east off Hwy 97at the the Resort Area turn off, 13km (8mi) South of 100 Mile House on to Highway 24.
- At Lone Butte take the Watch Lake turn off.
- Follow Watch Lake Rd until you reach Watch Lake Lodge
- Turn right and Follow Watch Lake Rd until you see the Tall Timbers Resort Sign and turn left onto Pioneer Rd
- Then enter the first driveway to your right.
Make sure to leave a comment, testimonial, or photo of your time at our park on our FACEBOOK page.